Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It was raining today so I'm glad I opted not to ride in to work. I also wanted to give my calf a little more time to rest. Instead, I spent an hour on the trainer tonight after work. I set it up right in front of the TV and watched an episode of Law and Order and part of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. I don't have anything set up to know speed or cadence, so I mainly just kept my legs moving fast and steady. I had the flywheel humming and worked up a good sweat.


Just in time for the end of the season, I took advantage of Performance's sale and my Team points and ordered my new pedals! I opted for the Time ATAC XS on advice from several people. In the end, the large area to hit when clipping in won me over from the Candy's. In any case, they should clear mud far better than my current pedals.

No comments: