Sunday, November 27, 2005

Here's my second attempt at an audio race summary. At least I got a summary in this time. It's been a while! And just for clarification, it's the "dam" section. Enjoy.
this is an audio post - click to play
Here's the only shot that there is of me in the race. At that point, I'm still trying to hang on to George. That's exactly the spot where I cramped up, but I don't think that's happening here--although I have no idea why my hand is on the seat of the bike. Here's a picture of the A racers on the fun downhill section of the course.

2 comments:

vonteity said...

I watched you cramp up at Reston... looked like you were in quite a bit of pain. At first I thought maybe you'd torn your calf muscle. Maybe you did tear or strain it if it's still bothering you! That sucks, but we all have bad races sometimes.

John said...

It did hurt a lot. But mostly it just kept me from moving anywhere. It seems fine now, so I think it was just a bad cramp. No worries.

I'm excited for the championships on Saturday. Should be fun. Good luck.