Monday, September 26, 2005

No sooner had I checked Craig's List this morning did I see a trainer on sale for $65. An email later, I had the trainer bought for $50 and picked it up after work. Although the seller was in Ashburn, not far from work, traffic today was disastrous and it took me forever to get to his place. The trainer is in excellent condition and should do everything I need it to do. I can train on it during the winter or when I can't find the time to go for a ride and more importantly, I can take it with me to warm up before duathlons. Since my bike is still apart, I tried out the trainer on Jess' bike and it seemed to work quite well.

The rain outside tonight made me want to go for a run. The darkness and damp weather really would have made me feel like I was home in Boston running mileage in the city. But time was a factor tonight as it always is and I took yet another day off.

No comments: