Monday, June 05, 2006

Jim: Having Driven John Away...

Having driven John away from his own blog... my work is done here.

When my posts started exceeding race reports, and overwhelming John's posts, I decided it was time to get my own humble blog abode. It's over here.

John, I love you man, it was great being here, sorry about what happened to your cat. It was a total tragedy, and I apologize, but the thing never should have been on my comfy chair. Nine lives, my butt.

But seriously, thanks for letting me blog here temporarily until I got my own rudimentary space set up. I'll fix up a permalink to your joint here as soon as I figure out what HTML stands for. I hope I haven't worn out my welcome, and when I develop a readership rivaling yours, you will be welcome to blog over at my humble abode and bring some seriousness to my mostly irrelevant, semi-libelous drivel.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.

1 comment:

John said...

Ah, it was was great having you. Your postings just gave me more cause than ever to be lazy and neglect posting. Hopefully I can get back on track shortly. But it was well worth it to prove to you that you can easily blog enough to keep folks happy. I look forward to reading your future posts.