Monday, December 12, 2005

I made it out to the Squadra Coppi meeting/supper tonight at Listrani's. They seemed to have a good turnout and I met a lot of the guys. I'm looking forward to donning the powder blue kit. Not sure how long it'll be before I race in it. I've got to get my bike situation sorted out and I seem to have a few leads from guys on the team. I think I may go for a road bike and worry about a 'cross bike when the time comes next season. I had planned on running late tonight but I'm exhausted and elected to work on getting my photos from Nationals in order. I can afford a day off as I was on pace for a fifty mile rolling week. Fifty miles isn't much for a base period, but it's a lot more than I expected to hit in this short four week season aimed at one race.

No comments: