Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I decided to get in a run during lunch instead of making excuses about the night and cold when I get home. I ran a quick six down the W&OD towards Leesburg, just a simple three out and three back. I never really got comfortable on this one. I felt sluggish and tired. At least this one was mostly on the side of the trail on soft stuff.

As the day progressed, I felt worse and worse. I thought that maybe I'd just run dehydrated and my body didn't like it. But once I left work, I was pretty certain I was sick. I spent the rest of the night moving around pretty slowly and I went to bed early. My joints were all aching and my head was pounding, so sleep was the best idea.

On a positive note, my Nashbar order of a bottom bracket and brake pads finally showed up. I only managed to clean the brake levers and take out the old bottom bracket before calling it a night. Hopefully the Sirrus will be up and running again shortly. I'm really excited to be back on the bike more so than I am about running. Only a few more weeks till Alumni.

No comments: