Thursday, September 28, 2006

I'm back commuting on the road bike for the rest of the week, so that's good. I kept it nice an controlled this morning. After Vienna, I tagged along behind a guy in Disco kit and he gave me a nice pull. Eventually he slowed up and I moved on. Other than that, there was absolutely nothing eventful about this ride. I made it to work.

About the time I was due to ride home, the skies opened up in a big thunderstorm. It ended up lasting most of the night, so it was a good thing Pat drove in today. I hitched a ride with him and got home dry and toasty. My legs were happy about that as well. The odd thing is that I've got soreness the way I used to get when I'd miss several days of running. I call it 'guilty soreness'. I'm thinking maybe that started up because of the little bits of running we did for 'cross practice. Perhaps they got to thinking it was cross-country season all over again.

No comments: