Saturday, October 08, 2005

I'm going to try something a bit different for a race summary this week. I've posted an .mp3 file. This is my first attempt at something resembling a podcast. It should be pretty funny. I was able to get ten minutes of content edited in Audacity which is quite surprising. Hopefully I don't sound like a total idiot. I think I covered all the major points that I would have covered by writing a race summary. Let me know what you think . . . but be kind, I'm no broadcaster.

this is an audio post - click to play

Pictures from the race can be found here. Results are here.

Enjoying the mud. Posted by Picasa


Photo Finish. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

John,

Interesting reading. I ride with Squadra Coppi, a bike team that rides out of Arlington. We have cross practices at Bluemont Park (right by the W&OD trail at Wilson Blvd; there are baseball fields and tennis courts) on Wednesday mornings. Originally at 6:30am, this time of year more like 6:50, or whenever it's light enough. Come by if you'd like.

Scott Thompson
sthompson@crblaw.com

John said...

Sounds like a plan. I'll be there.